You can contact the Centre Office through the contact form here. or call 01865 245761. The office is staffed weekday afternoons except Wednesdays, from 1.30 to 6.30. Office staff will discuss your booking in more detail, and will encourage you to visit the centre if you have not done so before, to get more of an idea of what is available. Various hire rates apply, depending on where you live and/or the nature of your organisation. For more details, see the table below.
The centre is a very popular venue for social events such as children’s parties, wedding receptions, and so on. Our hall (hyperlink Main Hall) will comfortably accommodate up to around 150 people, and our well stocked kitchen (hyperlink) has plenty of catering equipment and utensils. The café (hyperlink) opens out on to scenic Botley Park, with plenty of play areas to keep children occupied!
With excellent road, bus, and rail links, West Oxford Community Centre provides an excellent location for conferences and meetings, and can offer the following space:
- Main Hall (Main Hall) with maple sprung floor and seating capacity for 120 people
- 2 seminar rooms (Room 1 & Room 2) for smaller meetings (capacity 15)
- 1 comfortable lecture room (Mary Town Room) ideal for presentations to up to 40 people
- A café area (Café) with splendid views of Botley Park
Conference catering – Our cafe proprietor, Xavier Schoenmaeckers, offers an excellent, flexible range of conference catering, home-made on the premises, at very reasonable rates.
The hall can be used for a range of fitness activities, and the centre has changing rooms with shower facilities which can also be hired – particularly useful if you are using the pitches and courts in Botley Park.
Room Hire Information
- Information for Hirers
- Conditions of Hire (2015)
- Health Safety and Equality notice
- Hire Charges 2015
- Fire Info for Room Users 2015
- First Aid Guidance for Centre Users 2015
- WOCA ‘Step Away’ from Abuse and Aggression Policy 2015
All the information is provided in pdf documents that are opened in a new browser tab.